EU Login is a separate entity from the applications it protects. Once you have logged in, what happens depends on the application protected by EU Login, not on EU Login itself.
Having problems with the EU Login service or with your personal e-mail or password?
External users important note:
Please be advised of the following before proceeding further:
- Make sure you read and tried the suggestions provided through the help link on the login page.
To help us help you as efficiently as possible:
1. Please gather the following information:
- the username or e-mail address of the account(s) involved
- the name of the application you are trying to access
- the source of the URL you are using (e-mail, link on website, bookmark, colleague, etc)
- a detailed description of the issue
- any other information that might help us identify the reason for the problem
(e.g. in the event of a problem with SMS authentication: your mobile telecoms provider, the country where the mobile subscription is based, your current location, the last time you requested the SMS, the last time you successfully received it, etc.)
To register an incident, contact (in order of preference):
- your local helpdesk
- depending on where you come from:
If you send an e-mail to follow up an existing incident, please give the incident reference ("IM00xxxxxxxx") in the subject line.